Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Byte 14

I think that the recent craziness with 4shared has taught me to always have a back up plan! So, from now on, all my freebies will be available through two different hosting sites. I hope this will make things more convenient!

Real quick, before posting my byte, I wanted to share with you all a new kit available at Brownie Scraps. This isn't one I created, but rather my good friend March did! She made it for me! I have wanted a Lilac kit since I started scrapping and now I have one! Lilac's are my absolute favorite flower! You can find "Gardening Memories" HERE

Check out how darling this is:



And look at some of these layouts, using this kit:







Now for yesterday's Byte:


Link has expired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...