Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 3

Well, today was my 4th child's birthday. He turned 5 today, which completely blows me away! We have been through so much with him, from multiple hospital stays, ambulance rides, and even being told at one point that he had a terminal brain disease. He is my little snuggle bug and I am thankful every day he is in our life! He can be a lot of work, as he deals with the challenges life has handed him, but he is still here. He does not have a terminal brain disease and he warms my heart every day. If I'm upset and crying, he is the first to wrap his chubby arms around my neck and hug me! His excitement over passing a bus on the street or seeing a rocket (airplane) in the air reminds every day how wonderful the little things are!

This kit, that I have created and am giving out byte by byte, is about cherishing friends. But I think it's also about remembering to cherish every moment and every person in our life! No offense is too big or worth the time or energy it takes, when we consider the big picture. So, as you download this byte and all the others this month, remember to cherish!!!



**Link has expired**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...