Monday, November 30, 2009

Showing off and a QP

Well, Thanksgiving is done, my house is mostly back in order after serving 18 people.
What a crowd ... and it all went well, if I do say so myself!

Today I'm going to show off a couple LOs I did with Baby on Board - Ramona's newest release.
First is my friend Becky the day she had her second child.


My sister - finally expecting! Yay!


Here's another look at the full preview.

*Image is linked to the store*


And I made the second LO into a QP for you!

*Click image to download*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 01 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Holly said...

Hi Mara,

I read this whole post but got stopped when I read you served Thanksgiving dinner to 18 people. I am very impressed! I am a newcomer to your blog and love how creative and crafty you are. I found your blog through BlogFrog and wanted to stop by and say welcome and congrats on your Premium membership! If you ever have any questions or suggestions for how we can be better, please let us know!

Holly (co-founder BlogFrog)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...