Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Free Template

I just love to make templates, so even though I won't be designing anymore (for awhile, anyway) I will still make the occasional template to share!

Before I show you the template, I have to show you an amazing kit, created by my dear friend, Leslie! I LOVE this kit!

And here is a layout I did with this kit:



You can find it HERE (and it's even on sale!!!)

Lastly, I have this template for you for free! It even includes a separate folder for all the png pieces, if your program can't open psd files! Enjoy!



Download HERE

9 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing your template! Your layout is lovely.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [27 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Angie said...

Thanks for the template--I love it!

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

RA said...

Great template, thank you!

*Christie* said...

Thanks a bunch :) I posted your freebie on my blog <a href="http://handpickedfreebies.blogspot.com
>Hand Picked Freebies! :)

Angie said...

Thanks Ramona!!

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for the template! Also, I wanted to ask what solid alphas you used on the onesies shown on Jennifer Fox's blog?? I see that the dotted alpha comes in that kit, but not the solid ones. Please email me at sunnysummers@gmail.com! Thanks =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...