Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am so excited to share with you a cute kit I got to work with recently by "Down This Road Designs".  It's a great, grungy kit!  I scrapped some cute cowboy pictures of my adorable nephew!  I even turned the layout into a quickpage to share with you all!  Enjoy!  And you can click HERE to pick it up for yourself!  If you buy it this week, you can get 4 quickpages for FREE!

Here is the preview for the kit:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is the layout I made with it:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is the preview of the quickpage for you!  Just download below.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download HERE

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [21 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...