Friday, July 23, 2010

Pioneer Day and Grab Bag Reveal

Happy Friday to all of you!  I love the weekends!  And this weekend, is extra special.  Tomorrow is Pioneer Day which is also the state holiday here in Utah!  I love celebrating pioneers and appreciating all the sacrifices they  made!  My own ancestors were ones who crossed the plains and came to Utah in search of a better life for their families.  I created this kit in  honor of them and all others like them!  I wanted to make this kit versatile enough for vintage pictures, genealogy pictures, family reunion pictures or really anything at all!  I am happy with how it came out!  I hope you will enjoy it as well!

Each part of the collection can be purchased separately, or you can buy the whole thing (over the next week) for only $6.00!  That includes the full kit, 3 templates, a word art pack and a very versatile alpha!

Click HERE to purchase the collection.
Here are the different pieces that are all included in the collection:




And  here are a few amazing layouts, created by my team:

And last, but not least, today I am breaking open my grab bag!  You can see all the fun that I've been hiding inside, all month long!  It will only be available, as a bag, for one more week, then each set will be sold separately for $3.00 each.  You can snag it HERE for only $6!

What are you waiting for!  Snag it now at such a low price!!!

And have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...