Friday, August 13, 2010

Buttons and Butteflys

I just LOVE new babies and their amazing softness!  I had six babies, and you'd think I would have grown tired of all things newborn-but quite the opposite!  I think I love them even more!  Here is a picture of my last sweet baby, although now he is a curly headed toddler!


Shelly, one of my Team Members here, asked me to create a soft, sweet baby kit for her Butterfly (granddaughter) and her Button (1st grandson soon to be born) and I loved every minute of working on it!  I made it soft with just a little grungy shabbiness!  I hope you enjoy scrapping with it as much as I loved designing it!

You can get the entire collection for only $6.00-this week only!


And here are some layouts that my team created, using the kit:


And I would love to know what you think of it!  So feel free to leave a comment!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...