Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi everyone!! Shelly here with a little treat for you all. Ramona has been busy participating in a Design contest and creating some adorable little kits that have all been up for free at DSA these past few weeks. Her latest adventure has been a kit that can be used by all of us moms, because at one point or another, we've all been through, or will go through this magical milestone we call potty training. There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how happy I am that I'm no longer at this stage with any of my kids, now all I have are the memories of the messy days and the "hallelujah" days. Ahhh, the hallelujah days :)



Now for the treat......if you haven't already, you can still get Ramona's mini "My Potty Star" and the element add-on for free at DSA by clicking on the links below AND Ramona will have a co-ordinating add on to this adorable mini in her store by Friday!!

"My Potty Star" mini

Element add-on

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...