Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ready for the Harvest?

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year!  I love the change in the weather, the sound of football playing in the background and canning!  I love preserving food into pickles, jams, jellies and other goodies.  Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than watching my shelves fill up with perfectly lined mason jars.  I have never known a Fall where I didn't bottle something!  So far this year, I have done apricot jam, berry jam, applesauce, pickles, tomatoes and salsa.  I have oh so much more planned!

My new release for this week is all about scrapping those fruits and vegetables.  Whether you love to visit your local Farmer's Market or your own garden, you will enjoy scrapping with this kit!


This kit is only $5.00 or for the next week, for just a dollar more, you can buy my whole collection.  This will be my last collection release for awhile, so you may want to grab it quick!


And just to show you some of the fun layouts you can create with this, look at some fabulous layouts by my wonderful team!


You can find the collection HERE for only $6.00!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...