Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Goodies--Blog Train

This month was our first month of Brownie Institute and BrownieScraps!  We each took a few portions of the kit we built throughout the month, to share with all of you in a blog train!  This is just one stop along the way!  I hope you enjoy all the pieces you collect!  Here is the preview of mine:


Here are all the addies for the blog train:

March 

Ramona   <>

Bethany

Charly

Natalee

Becky

Angie


Eileen

Shelly

Kathi

Ashley

Michelle

Download my portion HERE

8 comments:

Anna said...

Ramona, this is so cute! Is anyone else having a problem with the 4-shared link? I am not able to download.

Anonymous said...

5grand says:TYVM -I was browsing through my favourite sites when I got to yours and found this cute treat. What a great job everyone has done on the BT. Ramona I love your paper designs. )

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!! What a pleasant surprise when I arrived on your blog - another treat!!

Jennymary said...

This is so sweet! TFS

Joanne said...

Thank you for the freebie. I really like the snowflakes.

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much! Love the colors!!

fdgtgrl said...

I shared this Brownie Institute Blog Train on my blog at http://digiscrapnblogtrain.blogspot.com/2010/11/wednesday-freebie-tour.html

Thank you for your freebie …

Sincerely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...