Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sneak Peek

Happy fall! Heather (isaacsmom) here. Can you believe it is October already? Time is going by so fast this year! I love the weather right now! Cool nights and still decent temperatures during the day! How has the weather been for all of you? I am totally not ready for winter and all the cold it brings! So I'm going to enjoy this wonderful weather while I can!

Today I have an awesome sneak peek for you! This is one you are not going to want to miss! This grab bag is packed full of goodies that you will use over and over again! These items can be used with any kit and will be a perfect addition to your scrapping stash! I love filling my files with "go to" items I will use over and over again! And that is exactly what you will find with this grab bag. Here is a peek at what Ramona will be releasing soon:

I can't wait for this to hit the store! You are going to love it!

Since fall is in full swing, I know you are all probably snapping fall photos like crazy and you will soon have several fall layouts that need completed. So I thought I would also share a list of fun fall titles that you can use on your pages.

  • Fall Into Fun / Fallin' Into Fun
  • Piles of Smiles / Piles of Autumn Smiles
  • Awesome Autumn
  • It's Fall Ya'll
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • A is for Autumn
  • Feels Like Fall
  • "Leaf"ing Summer Behind
  • Swinging Into Fall
  • It's Apple Time
  • Pickin' Apples
  • Pick of the Patch
  • The Great Pumpkin
  • Our Little Pumpkin
  • Fall Flourish

Hope you all have fun scrappin' your fall layouts! Stop back tomorrow for another fun post from Ramona's Pests!

Heather (isaacsmom)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...