Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2 cleaning

Sorry that I'm so late in getting this posted. I will probably be up quite late tonight getting my project of the day finished!  It has been one of those days.  Every have them?  You have the best of intentions, but so many other things need your attention first!

Today, I am working on bedroom #2.  This is for my youngest two, Olivia and Noah.  I have it started, but soon it will be time to pick up kids from school and I teach 5 piano lessons after that.  My hubby left for a business trip in the next state, so my evening will be hectic. However, I am determined to finish, even if it means they all help me! 

So, if you have several bedrooms, then you will be right on track. If you only have one extra bedroom and you did that yesterday, then start today on the Master Bedroom!  I promise to show yesterday's pics tonight, when I post the next freebie!

Oh, and if you haven't had a chance to read the post below this one about cloth diapering-you don't want to miss it! Laura has shared some amazing info about it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...