Sunday, November 7, 2010

So Sorry

http://digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17564I signed up awhile ago to do a blog train with DigitalScrapAddicts.  I was so excited!  Then I realized today that I spaced it and that the reminder email had gone to my spam box, so I am almost 48 hours late posting this.  I am so sorry.

So Thankful, a blog train sponsored by DigiScrapAddicts.  Welcome to my stop on the blog train!  I hope you enjoy the over 40 fabulous gifts that all the designers have prepared just for you.  You should have come here from http://www.wimpychompers.com/  Don't forget that you can stop by DSA to get the full blog train list if you've become lost or missed a stop along the way

Download HERE

Now you  need to head over to http://chelles-creations.blogspot.com/  Thanks for stopping by.


My link will stay up for a week, since I was so late in posting!

9 comments:

Marif said...

No worries, better late than never! And with a family the size of yours... we can understand you're busy and you have other priorities on a beautiful fall week-end!
Thanks for the freebie and have a great week!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Lori T. said...

Thank you very much!

benziengirl said...

It was worth the wait! Thanks!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Kelseyll =) said...

No problem!! =) Thank you for sharing! =) Oh, and I'm with you on the cleaning!!!! =)

grambie said...

Thank you for the six wonderful papers. Love the various patterns and color combination. I really appreciate your leaving the download active. My prayers to you and your family.

lammogliagirl said...

So beautiful! I love them all but the red dots and the green squares are particularly gorgeous! Thank you very much!

TerriK said...

GORGEOUS PAPERS! TYVM!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...