Monday, March 21, 2011

Sneak Peek

Okay, I am really back now!  I promise!  Life just got really crazy, not only with all the changes in the shop and from a business standpoint, but even in real life!  We had our basement flooded from a broken pipe and a few other things that just turned our life upside down!

However, I feel rejuvenated and back to blogging, scrapping, designing, etc.!  I even have a new kit coming out this week!  I'm very excited about it!  It's called "Happy Thoughts", because in the middle of everything we had going on, I needed something to keep me happy!  These colors definitely make me happy!

Here is a little Sneak Peek:






Check back tomorrow with a freebie! The kit will be released on Tuesday!


1 comment:

Kate C. said...

Looks really pretty...can't wait to see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...