Monday, August 24, 2009

Become a fan

We have started a Brownie Scraps Fan page on Facebook! We will have contests and coupons there, that will only be given out to our awesome fans! Right now, we are running one, with a way to earn out September collab before it is even released! Click HERE to find out more.

I am so excited about my new product coming out on September 1st! I have been designing away in preparation for its release. I may be back in a day or two with a hint! It's going to be great fun!

I'm also launching a new product line, starting September 1st. Punky Princess Scraps and I have joined together to create an entire line of Commercial Use products, so check back in for sneak peeks and perhaps a RAK or two over the next few days!

So many fun things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...