Sunday, August 9, 2009

CT Call

I am looking for a few good ladies who would like to work with my product and be on our team! Of course, being a "pest" might not be the most exciting thing for most people! It takes a special person to want that title!!!

But, if you are willing and would like to become one of my pests, here is what I'm looking for:

2 layouts with each kit
enable the product you work with at DSA and DST
play the praise game and leaving love game at DST and DSA when you post layouts
Post your layouts at browniescraps, DSA and DST
watch for ISO's and advertise my product when applicable

Overall, I'm easy going and we have a lot of fun. I mostly design kits for children/babies and family things, so let me know if these are the types of kits you like to work with. Also, you can check out my store and see if my style would match up with what you like to scrap with!

What I will give you in return for all your help:

Access to all my product
Download kits pre-release
and you get to be one of my pests! LOL!!

If you've read this far and you are still interested, then send me an email at ramsfam13@yahoo.com. Link me up to the galleries you post at so I can see your gorgeous work! Tell me why you would like to be a pest!

CT call will end this Friday and then I will announce my new girls, I mean pests! LOL!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good luck on your call Ramona! I'm so tempted to apply but I don't know if I would have enough time with my other ct's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...