Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Little Monkey Munch!

I released my new kit tonight, "Monkey Munch". The kit request came from one of my awesome CT's, but I just had to use monkey's because that's what I call my little Noah! He is such a doll! The request was for a kit about cloth diapering and breastfeeding! I had so much fun making this kit and even more fun scrapping with it once it was done!

Here is a layout I did, using it. I couldn't resist using this saying when I saw Noah complaining in his bumbo chair! I hope I'm not dating myself too much! LOL!



You can buy the kit, as a bundle, or the different packs individually. I'm just going to show the bundle, because that one is the best deal! It is even on sale tomorrow for 20% off!

The Bundle comes with the kit, the papers, the elements, 2 alphas, plus a set of word art stamps, another set of word art, the layout starters (which I just LOVE making) and a Mint Tin album. You can get the entire bundle for $7.00 or $5.60 if you pick it up tomorrow! Here are the previews and some of the layouts my CT's made with the kit!









Layouts by CT:





1 comment:

Lynette said...

Ok Seriously Ramona~Too cute for words!!!! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...