Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Hey there! Another pest here! I'm Laura, known as LauraLea around the scrapping world. Brownie Scraps was my first home when I began scrapping about 8 months ago and I was so excited when Ramona agreed to let me CT for her.
I started scrapping for my son, Rett. His baby book is over 100 pages and counting. We recently found out we're expecting number two and I can't lie, I'm excited to do another baby book for this blessing too!
My absolutely FAVORITE kit from Ramona is an oldie, but a great one, Lucky Me.


I have used this kit in so many ways and constantly come back to it again and again. The colors are perfect and the elements are varied enough to not get bored using it. Finding a kit that you actually want to use again is hard to find.

This week Ramona's having a little sale:




I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you again next Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...