Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New release and a sale!

Hi all :) I'm here with a new release and a little intro about myself today. My name is Caitlin and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful kiddos who really keep me on my toes! I've been married to my wonderful dh for 6 years come this December. I've been digiscrapping for almost 2 years now. I love the no mess factor of digital so much! I take so many pictures that I'm so glad I'm finally able to do something with them rather than have them sit on a memory card for ages.
So onto what you really came here for. LOL Drum roll please.....


The new release this week is an adorable kit called Teddy Bear Corner on sale for 25% off the first week. Check out the amazing LOs done with this kit! And Ramona is having a sale on her entire store Thursday and Friday 15% off! This is a great time to pick up Teddy Bear Corner and any of Ramona's other kits on your wish list.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...