Friday, August 20, 2010

Best Friends

I am so excited by my new kit this week!  My awesome pests gave me the idea to do a kit for pets!  Currently, we don't have any pets (aren't 6 kids enough????), but I love animals, especially dogs!  I have been reminded of my childhood dog, Buck!  My dad brought him home when I was 2.  He was an Australian Shepard and the best dog ever.  He would walk with me to school every day and sit outside the school and wait and walk me home again afterwards.  I remember "dancing" with him and many teenage nights when I would sneak out my window and cry into his fur about all the boy problems in my life!  He was my best friend!  We are getting ready to get a dog for my friends, and I'm so excited to get them their very own "best friend".  In the meantime, I will enjoy all the awesome layouts done by my pests with their pets!  (wow, try saying that 10 times fast!)






Aren't they amazing?  Look for more inspiration with this kit in my newsletter that will go out tomorrow!  If you haven't signed up, you better hurry (Link is on the side and at the top).  There will be some fun stuff inside!

And last, here is the collection, only $6.00 for the next week!







Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy this kit!  Oh, and I forgot to mention the other exciting thing!  I handrew all the animals, which was so fun!  95% of the kit was all my own work from scratch! Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...