Friday, September 24, 2010

Freebie and New Release

Ramona here again and wanting to show you my new release this week! It's an add-on kit to my freebies being offered at DSA.  I know, I'm crazy these days with all these freebies!

I am participating in a design challenge at DSA and this past week's challenge was to create a kit using the provided colors.  I decided to go with a potty training kit and I had so much fun making it!  I can't wait to scrap the potty pictures I have!  In fact, this will be one of the first I scrap:


So, if you have your own potty pictures and need to scrap them, you have to pick up my freebies first:



and this element add-on:



You can snag those two items for FREE Here

Now, here is my add-on which will be for sale in my store at BrownieScraps and for only $2.25, if you grab it in the next week!

Go HERE to pick it up!

Now that you have seen my new release for the week!  I have the second part of my freebie from yesterday!  Here are the elements to go with the papers!


**Download has expired**

Both downloads will only be available for 48 hours from when I posted each, so be sure and grab them quick! And Happy Scrapping!

11 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebies!

Mara said...

Thanks Ramona!!

Kiana N said...

Thanks so much for all the freebies! They are awesome!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this free kit! Just love the theme and colours.

Rarole said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for being so generous!!

Wendy said...

I love your Potty Star kit, good luck in week 4!

Thanks for the super cute freebies too, I have been in love with these papers from the first time I saw them!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

MoosieD said...

Gorgeous elements - thanks so much for sharing.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fun elements! :)

Gerodean said...

Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...