Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thanks*freebie …

 

Hi everybody!!!

I love the thanksgiving days, because is a day to share everything with the family and friends, it’s a time to say “Thanks” for all that we have, thanks for my family, thanks for my love, thanks for my childs, thanks for a today …

But, here in Italy not is a holiday, i miss this day on my new life, i miss my family and my friends, but i say thanks to God every day for my childs and my husband, and i celebrate every single day because is unique .

Remember say Thanks ever for all that you have in your life!!!

It’s a little gift for you

You can download it at Mediafire

And… come back tomorrow for the new Kit !!!

Have a great day today!!!

Fabiola

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...