Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Card Winner and Feeding the Addiction!

Do we really have 4 days till Christmas? The season absolutely flew by this year! I got a lot done and didn't get a lot done all at the same time. I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about. I created about 12 Christmas cards for others and didn't get around to doing ours. Next year will be better. Unless I then have 2 children that refuse to cooperate for Christmas photos.

So the big day has arrived to announce the card winner! I would love to show you the cards I designed but unfortunately I ran out of cardstock so once I run to the store I'll shoot some pics and share next week. Random.org chose lucky number 6, so Kia you are our winner! Please e mail me your address to lauraleahayes at yahoo dot com.


January is coming up fast. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to a new year and a fresh start. I have a lot of goals this year when it comes to scrapping, photography and blogging. And while this does bring personal satisfaction for me to use this as a creative outlet, its more for documenting our memories as a family at this time when my kids have no memories of their own. Here is my list for 2011.

1. Start our family album. Since my son is now 2 I am discontinuing his personal album. :( While I'm sad that he is getting so big I am looking forward to starting our family album. Before if it didn't' have to do with the kids, I didn't really photograph it because what was the point? The pages didn't have a place to go.

2. Begin and finish the 365 project. I really want this project to help me capture more of my family's life and not just pictures of randomness. But I'm sure randomness will come.

3. Scrap the small vacations into their own personal albums. I've done this a few times and printed them with artscow on their $8 8x8 albums. I've just gotten lazy or overwhelmed or whatever and haven't stayed on top of this.

4. Stay on top of my personal blog. My own blog has fallen by the wayside this year and I hope to stay more true to it next year.

To help get your year started off right and to get you scrapping, consider joining the January Addicts which is hosted by our own Ramona! The image is linked.

The cost is only $7 now and will go up to $10 once January is here. This is a great way to jump into the community at Brownie Scraps. I hope to see you all there!

Evie and I hope you have the merriest of holidays! What are your goals for the new year?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

First off: Congrats Kia!

P365 is GREAT. :)

And what a GORGEOUS little one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...