Friday, December 3, 2010

Keeping Up With the Holidays

Sarah here!! Just doing my weekly P365 updates.

Okay, I'll admit that I think I'm falling behind on P365. Not the picture taking, though I'm finding myself waiting until the last minute some days. Its more of a "I don't wanna" with the layouts. I know if I don't do it, then I never will. So, I'm slogging along.

The pictures, though, I think, are more fun to look back at and go "Why did I choose that?" In 2011, I plan on using descriptions and thoughts to go with the pictures, when I upload them to Facebook.

Since I don't really have a layout to share, I thought I'd share a recipe. It's a huge fave in my house. It's called Hoosier Pie

2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. flour
1 c. English walnuts
1 stick butter (melted and cooled)
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. chocolate chips
1 lg. unbaked pie shell

Add eggs and butter, mix together well. Add remaining ingredients, pour into pie shell. Bake 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

Hoosier Pie

Let us

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...