Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


I kicked off "Scrap Your Life" with a chat at Brownie Scraps today. In case you missed it, here are a few bullet points of the highlights:

*  most had not taken down their Christmas tree yet.
* discussion on how a 2 year old would do at Yogi Bear this week.
* recipe scrapbooks and calendar ideas were shared.
* Forum for our new project was opened and is ready to go at Brownie Scraps
* I shared the above picture from my 2010 album that was actually printed!!
* Persnickety Print will be one of our sponsors during our project.
* We all can't wait to get started!!

So, there you have it, in a nutshell!  I love chats because of how impromptu they are!  We all just got to chat, like a bunch of ladies sitting at the park or something.  It was very nice.  I hope to do more of them!

The prompt for tonight is to begin thinking about what type of album you want to scrap.  Do you want to do one for the upcoming year?  Do you want to do one from the past?  Will it be a family one?  A personal one?

I would urge you to scrap in the present and gradually worry about the past.  I spent far too many years spinning my wheels, trying to play catch up!  It feels so good to have a book for now and move forward.  Sure, I would love to have one for every previous year, but there is no sense in crying over spilled milk.

Remember-do the best you can, here and  now, and it will always be better than nothing!

See you tomorrow night.  I have a great prompt and post planned!!



1 comment:

Birth Announcements and Photo Invitations said...

i love your scrapbook style month per page. I think I might try something like that this year.

Now that the Christmas rush is over I must get back to my digi scrapping too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...