Monday, January 10, 2011

Winner of Saturday's Challenge

Before I announce my winner, I want to show these three amazing layouts!  I love the stories they tell and grab a little snippet out of the week!  These women will always look back at these layouts and remember these moments in the first week of January!  I also love that they all journaled!  Great job, ladies!  I'm linking their layouts to their galleries, so please stop in and give them some love!




And my winning layout, of the 4 pack of templates, is TiffanyDimples, the artist of the last layout!  Tiffany, I will send you a link for the templates!

Thank you ladies, for scrapping and sharing those with us! Check in next Saturday for our next challenge and prize!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...