Friday, February 18, 2011

We Have a Winner!!!

So, I wanted to have a little fun with drawing the winner for the $25.00 gift certificate to Persnickety Prints.  For this, I enlisted the help of Mr. Pest!  I tore up 6 pieces of paper, one for each layout that was submitted. I folded them up and put them in a cup for him to draw from! He drew the lucky number 3!  Mary is our winner!  Congratulations!  Email me at ramsfam 13 at yahoo dot com to claim your certificate!

I'm also excited to share with you a great little printable you can get on Wendy's Blog. Wendy is on my creative team, as well as our hybrid designer at BrownieScraps!  She created this darling purse, using my kit "Olivia".

Click HERE to go to Wendy's blog and download!\

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...