Thursday, November 4, 2010

What are you thankful for?

I love November and the increased attitude of gratitude that most people have! It has been fun to see many people list each day one thing they are grateful for.  On facebook, on blogs, even through their layouts, I've seen gratitude popping up!  So, what you thankful for?

I'm thankful for so many things, for my family, my home, my friends, the country I live in.  I could go on all day.  I hope that each of us takes the time, this season, to reflect on those things most important to us!

I have the freebie for today!  Remember to subscribe to my newsletter (do I sound like a broken record yet?) so you can get the coordinating alpha!  Plus, I will be sharing my trick for turning 1 whole chicken into 4 meals!  And not tiny meals either!  I feed my family 4 different meals, with just one little chicken!


**Download has expired**   And feel free to leave a little love, it helps me know that you all enjoy these little freebies, and I may be inspired to make more!!!

5 comments:

NanaScraps said...

this kit is turning out so cute...thanks for sharing your time and talent..and wisdom..looking forward to the chicken resipe..have a scrapalicious day

andastra said...

Thanks for your cute freebies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebies. This kit is going to great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this gift!!

benziengirl said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...