Friday, November 5, 2010

Yay for Friday!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love fridays and I love the weekends!  It's so nice to be able to relax a bit more, not be stuck to such a strict schedule, etc.  Today I'm getting to meet up with a few digifriends from BrownieScraps for some yummy food and scrapping time!  I can't wait!  I doubt I will get any scrapping done, but it sure will be fun to visit!  After that, my oldest daughter has her cheerleading performance and from there, I'm hoping to take all the kids to the park for some pictures.  The weather has been absolutely perfect the past few days and all the leaves are changing colors.  The cold is supposed to set in on Monday, so this will be my last chance to capture Autumn for 2009. Isn't it a bit sad how fast the time goes.

Anyway, I hope to have some great pictures to post tomorrow of our outing, so we'll see!  Are you ready for today's freebie?  I hope you are enjoying this kit! I loved creating it!






**Link has expired.

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much...LOVE it!!:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!! Love the little train in yesterday's download!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...